COME DOWN TO THE BEAR CAGE AND BE OUR SIXTH MAN !!
At all times, please:
- Be on your best behaviour and never use bad language, harass, physically or verbally abuse any Player, Coach, Referee, Table Official, or any other participant.
- Applaud all good play by your own team and the opposition and encourage all players to play according to the rules and spirit of the game.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them, there would be no game.
- Do not post inappropriate or negative comments, photos, or video on any social media platform or Internet system.
- Remember that children play a sport for their own enjoyment. They are not there to entertain you.
- Encourage children to play, do not force them. Always praise your child’s efforts whether they win or lose.
Never ridicule or scold a child for making a
- Mistake. Children learn best by following a good example.
- Respect the match officials decisions. Remember, they are only human with the same feelings as you, and as all humans do, they sometimes make a mistake.